Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

WOMEN EVENING SANDALS YOU NEED TO OWN THIS SEASON

I love Unze’s Women Evening Sandals. I mean, I can’t really imagine being able to actually own a pair of heels which are super comfortable and I like the way they manage to give their own special twist to everything they offer to their customers. Recently I came to know about Unze’s 365 days return and exchange policy which fascinated me a lot because it’s a unique service they are providing us. It actually encouraged me to invest in their shoes.
Women-Lottery-EVENING-SANDALS
Women ‘Lottery’ Evening Sandals
Take these evening heels, for instance. At first glance, they look very glamorous to the purpose they are designed for, and it’s a kind of evening sandals that you can wear over and over again due to its plush heels, other qualities includes the height of the heel, jeweled strap, adjustable buckle fastening and its sheen look that fits well to any formal attire. They have added a sleek crossover strap giving an elegant yet simplistic look. You can easily pair it up with bridesmaid dresses or with a prom outfit.  It has a very seductive, decadent feel to them and that’s why I love them (Oh, and I also own these heels in silver color because they goes around with SO many dresses!). Also they are durable as I have worn these heels several times and each time I wear them it gets more comfortable as I have a wider foot I don’t even get blisters on my toes probably due to its minimal foot cover. The color combination, comfort and supportive design give it a thumb’s up from my side which eventually makes it earn a spot in my shoe wardrobe. After my positive experience with Unze products I’m sure that they deserve a 5 star rating.

1 comment:
Write comments
  1. Nice collection of different variety of products, can anyone let me know what is the best and secure website for online shopping in pakistan??? where i can buy good quality products with free home delivery and at a reasonable rate? Do let me know in rely please. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Recommended Posts × +